We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Gainesville
We don’t only fix and service heaters, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Gainesville.
What makes our skilled work different from other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our process over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical achievement in the business. They also participate in continuing industry and system education to learn the best ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality work that we provide you with time to think about it—a year, in fact.
Reach us at 352-414-4006 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know just when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces last for nearly 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you responsibly maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and can even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 352-414-4006 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your flooring from any dirt we might track in. We place protective cloths at the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality services—Our pros have received some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to make sure your heating equipment is operating properly before we go.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll put in your new heater to match local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the most excellent installation anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to buy a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 352-414-4006 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.