A popping sound is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Significant noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Premature system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Reach a qualified company in Gainesville, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.