A popping sound is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Issues with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Significant noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Early system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Reach a qualified company in Gainesville, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.