HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this term to refer to your complete heating and cooling equipment, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different kinds of HVAC systems, they all operate the same by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to trap dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air with a ducted system or directly into a area, depending on the kind of unit you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a full selection of quality HVAC services in Gainesville to match all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.