We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Expert AC Installation in Gainesville
When you need AC installation in Gainesville, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone install your new equipment.
That’s where the specialists from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning come in. Apart from the fact that we have the training and credentials to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 352-414-4006 to schedule your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little hints that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your electrical expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling outfit in Gainesville? Here are a few of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new unit for peak operation. And they’ll have your residence and backyard in look-alike condition as when they showed up.
Above that, you can relax knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to come inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your carpet from mud. We’ll also put down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your flooring covered from refuse all through the process.
- First-rate service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve finished rigorous training to be awarded the most sought-after technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to ensure each individual small thing is covered. We’ll also make sure your unit is working properly and meets local laws before we are done. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Constant communication—We’ll tell you how installation is progressing and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.