It’s easy to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important thing on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact annual maintenance gives a lot of advantages for your system, like better efficiency and a lower possibility for malfunctions. You can receive these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These checks might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This might help you make a smart selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance offers lots of advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Discovers minor problems before they result in expensive repair calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This work is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your unit to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 352-414-4006. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.