It’s easy to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top thing on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since routine maintenance offers lots of advantages for your system, such as better efficiency and a lower likelihood for malfunctions. You can receive these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough check of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your house. This might help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance offers a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Pinpoints minor problems before they create expensive repair calls.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This work is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your system to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To begin, give our Experts a call at 352-414-4006. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.