Your HVAC system is an investment in your house. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our best heating and cooling service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay a cent out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your bank account from expensive unplanned service calls. When you call us for an appointment, you’ll get a rapid response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your home, we’ll do an in-depth examination of your system. This permits us to uncover any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on those products too.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any HVAC problems in your home. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This service also includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a few advantages to having this full service finished.
5 Benefits of Yearly HVAC Maintenance
- Gives back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Locates minor problems before they lead to pricey breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps protect your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
Any unit checkup has a 29-point visual check plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Analyzing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Inspecting A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit