Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about coming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 352-414-4006 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.