Summer has made its way to Gainesville and the last thing you need is your AC malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor yearly for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gainesville is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 352-414-4006 today!