Summer has officially arrived in Gainesville and the last thing you need is your air conditioner malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your doctor yearly for a check-up, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Below are the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Examine system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gainesville is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly AC tune-up, call 352-414-4006 today!