Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.