Building a new home? Upgrading your present system? Whatever the reason why you’re in the market for an air conditioner, you may quickly learn you have more possibilities than you originally thought. Go through this guide to help you weigh four different solutions so you can select the best air conditioner in Gainesville.
Central Air Conditioning
This is what the majority of people think of when they picture air conditioning for the complete residence. Central air conditioning circulates air to every room through a system of ducts and registers.
This could be great for you if:
- Your residence has ductwork.
- You presently have a furnace or air handler.
- You want nearly silent, convenient air conditioning.
Air-Source Heat Pump
In warm weather, heat pumps work much like central air conditioners. Some models can also deliver heat when it’s cold.
This might be right for you if:
- Your home has ductwork.
- Your reside in a location with mild weather during the winter.
- You’re looking for a single piece of equipment for all-season heating and cooling, rather than a regular furnace and air conditioner.
- Your home doesn’t have (or you don’t desire) natural or propane gas.
- You want quiet, energy-efficient heating and cooling.
Geothermal Heat Pump
The ground beneath your feet hovers at a consistent 55 degrees throughout the year. A geothermal heat pump makes use of this constant well of energy with underground loops for incredible heating and cooling efficiency.
This can be right for you if:
- Your residence uses ductwork.
- You want a single piece of equipment for energy-efficient heating and cooling.
- You have enough land around your residence for the underground loops.
This is another type of heat pump. With ductless mini-splits, an outdoor unit hooks up with an indoor blower unit installed to a wall or ceiling. This doesn’t need any ductwork and keeps your windows protected.
This may be right for you if:
- Your residence, or a new addition to it, doesn’t have ductwork.
- You’re looking for an energy-efficient approach for heating and cooling single spaces.
- You want to get zoning for your residence.
Not sure which type of air conditioner you should purchase? Depend on the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for everything air conditioning! We can educate you on your options and help you choose the best one for your family. Please contact us at 352-414-4006 to request an air conditioning replacement estimate right away.