No matter what the season outside in Gainesville, the temperature inside your home determines how comfortable you will feel. Choose the right temp and your home will seem like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Take this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is not far away in Gainesville. How do you get your AC ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my friends to bring icy beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Start my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system available in Gainesville.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Book a qualified technician to examine it.
- Block it out and hope it ends.
Now add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your system perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Yearly Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are useful tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency pro will look out for more significant problems for your home. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to customers at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is likely happening with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It illustrates something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left without professional help it could make for a costly repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and annoyance. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!