No matter what the weather outside in Gainesville, the temperature in your home influences how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your home will seem like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Try this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is not far away in Gainesville. How do you get your AC ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Call in the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my friends to bring icy beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Start my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system available in Gainesville.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Get a qualified technician to take a look.
- Block it out and hope it ends.
Now add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your system perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Yearly Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are useful tasks to help out your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is essential to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service pro will keep an eye out for more significant headaches for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown later in the season.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to homeowners at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a stable hike in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It is telling you something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and annoyance. And if your system just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!