We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Gainesville homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Gainesville home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Gainesville at 352-414-4006 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.