There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Gainesville. But, there’s also that big list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment arranged.
The experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a great deal of benefits to getting it done before the cold and crisp weather comes to Gainesville, too. Take a peek at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace works at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in its best shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Gainesville this season.
- Decreases the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a chilly winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to find potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the cooler months.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to keep your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if larger problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional perks, and getting furnace service completed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Gainesville, give us a call at 352-414-4006 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.