The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which opens them to a broad variety of common troubles.
These problems are generally simple enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues degrade further, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you may prevent with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance cancels your warranty. Devoting a small amount on maintenance now may help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Minor Issues in Advance
Preventing huge troubles in the first place is the best method to help your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate important internal machinery. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they pop up.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The improved performance might decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a number of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to handle a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while gaining access to additional perks by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 352-414-4006 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.