Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, since it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a wide range of malfunctions.
Frequently issues are small enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these issues grow, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you might have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working fine, you could wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers little issues early. Stopping large troubles from happening beforehand is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the chance to thoroughly inspect and lubricate important internal parts. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are fixed as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Oftentimes this results in an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You could experience lower energy bills, plus knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly heating and cooling costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a collection of membership plans that fit your specific needs. All our memberships are full of special benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get several other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually working through a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and access added advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, call us at 352-414-4006 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.